Monday, February 3, 2014

Resurrection part two

So last year, I wrote that I would update my blog more frequently... We all know how that went! The excuses are many, but I won't bore you with them! However, ms. Francesca is still running, except she is right now in her winter hibernation, in a nice and warm garage!
A lot of things has happened once again within 2013. Some rather big custom motorcycle sites has done articles about this little lady, plus she is now featured on coffee mugs and shirts in the USA. That is awesome!

But I will get back to all that in the months to come, starting from this week, and that is a promise to myself, that I should give this blog some more attention!

Until then, ride safely!

/Morten

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Quick question for you. where did you acquire the fork boots for your front forks? What size are they?? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete